As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing a wide range of marketing processes and projects. The Marketing Coordinator interacts with sales and other areas of the company to ensure that the collateral and other communications reflect the company brand accurately. Individuals working as a marketing coordinator perform a range of administrative and marketing support duties related to the daily operations of the marketing department.
Duties and Responsibilities
-Implements both digital, traditional marketing and advertising campaigns by preparing strategies, plans, and objectives. Plans and organizing promotional conference support.
- Assisting Marketing Director in coordinating various integrated communication and marketing activities.
- Coordinating in the production of a wide range of marketing campaigns and communications.
- Developing and maintaining sales collateral, website content, social media and many other materials related to marketing.
- Supervising the production or implementation of marketing materials.
- Executing a wide variety of details that involve direct mail, email campaigns, marketing trade shows and events, public relations, customer communications and other marketing plans.
- Tracking campaigns, preparing performance analysis reports of post campaign and making recommendations to concurrent programs for corrective modifications.
- Maintaining open communication lines with all organizations and providing prompt answers to requests to determine how to convey concise, clear, and timely selective information.
- Developing standardize presentations and assist with proposals. Writing and maintaining content and provide frequent updates to the company website.
- Providing product positioning materials.
Manage project management system for documenting and tracking activities. - Supporting channel collaborates with collateral, sales training, and best practices.
-Monitoring and post social media communications related to the brand of a company.
- Assist with development of lead generation plans with targets, CRM interface, measures, and objectives.
- Working with customers in developing case studies, references, and testimonials.
- Executing and analyzing results of advertisement and marketing campaigns.
Skills and Specifications
- Ability to operate under solid pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent WordPress, Social Platforms, CRM and Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Effective project management skills.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Effective understanding of latest technologies and should identify how to apply them in marketing.
- Excellent copywriting skills and should be able to rework technical content for a wider audience.
- Good team player and should meet or exceed team goals.
- Build an excellent working relationship to attain goals.
- Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member.
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
- Effectively communicate and make the best use of interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to deliver creative and innovative thoughts.
- Communicate excellently in verbal and writing with all kinds of people.
Education and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communication or marketing
- Degree in sales administrative or marketing related field.
At Alltran we believe in the power transformation. We transform lives by helping individuals and families resolve their financial issues. We offer great careers within our nationwide family of companies that services the Healthcare, Financial Services, Higher Education and Government industries.
As we continue to grow, Alltran is always on the lookout for great new talent. We are committed to rec...ruiting and retaining the best, most qualified employees in the field. That’s why we offer pay and benefits that typically exceed the industry norm. In addition, we offer extensive paid training in all aspects of the industry.
We foster a culture of collaboration, empathy, and creative problem solving, which we live every day based on our core
Our core values
We solve problems together to achieve excellent consumer experiences.
We treat others the way we want to be treated and have a true desire to help.
We do the right thing, even when no one else is looking.
We never lose sight of our goals and consistently push ourselves to find better ways to succeed.
With rewards for your achievement helping others and opportunities for advancement, Alltran is the perfect place to grow your career!