We are seeking a talented, full-time Marketing Manager with a desire to become part of a rapidly growing technology company. Must be a team player. The right candidate will be confident in his or her design skills, creative and remain current with new cutting edge techniques. We are looking for the motivated person who can create an effective marketing calendar/plan with a multi-faceted approach. Passion for creativity to design an overall strategy for us that is tailored to the industry we serve. We will train this person on our entire product line as well as the intricacies of the businesses & clients we serve.
This candidate will also be able to produce impressive design solutions that communicate brand initiatives and objectives clearly, and apply professional graphic design principles to the creation of documents, websites, email marketing and other graphic products.
Requirements & Education (MARKETING)
1. Self-sufficient in producing in-house catalogs and other printed material
2. Web Design
3. Trade show experience, event management
4. Database management
5. Management of staff
6. Creative design work
7. Strong communication skills (writing)
8. Use of social media
9. Some travel required
10. Budgeting, cost control, negotiation with vendors
11. Ability to deliver messages to different levels of management
12. Publication advertising
14. New product launch
15. Use of constant contact for email blasts
16. PR programs
Requirements & Education (GRAHPIC DESIGN)
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Dreamweaver
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Exceptional attention to details
• WordPress and Web standards-based design is mandatory
• Ability to understand HTML, Advanced CSS and some PHP
• PC and MAC platforms
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be available to work on site – no contractors or freelancers
• 6+ YEARS GRAPHIC DESIGN EXPERIENCE OR COLLEGE DEGREE REQUIRED
• Web 2.0 and social networking industry knowledge such as Facebook, Twitter, and other sites, as well as Social Bookmarking sites
• Working knowledge of WordPress and Flash
Please provide salary requirements when applying for this position. We would like to see examples of websites and other design types that you have developed. Please provide references. Benefits include 401k, health insurance, personal time, and paid holidays. Please send resume to: HelenF@rftechno.com.
R.F. Technologies, Inc. Is your total solutions provider and advisor for your drive-thru, surveillance and entertainment needs.
As a family run business since 1989, R. F. Technologies, Inc. started in Bethalto, Il and has since opened two additional offices located in Buffalo Grove, Il and San Dimas, California respectively.
For almost three decades R.F. Technologies has become a trusted s...ource, providing continuous outstanding service and quality products to the Quick Service Restaurant Industry. From complete drive-thru systems and accessories, new listen-in HD technology, order confirmation, timers, HD digital surveillance, entertainment/ Sirius radio, POS and table management, we truly are the one-stop-shop for everything drive-thru.
For more information about our products and services, please visit our website at www.RFTechno.com www.rfdrivethru.com