Under general supervision, develops and executes strategy for one or more marketing initiatives.
Resolves problems and makes recommendations related to moderately complex matters and projects.
Provides experienced-level analysis in one or more marketing disciplines.
Recommends project budgets and forecasts anticipated budget spending.
May coach others in less senior positions.
This marketing research analyst position designs and manages primary customer research and analysis projects in support of internal client needs.
This analyst works closely with internal stakeholders, other researchers, and outside vendors to produce quality marketing research data that informs business decisions. Day to day tasks of this position include:
1) Consulting with internal clients on research designs and methods to best meet their information needs, as well as how to best utilize research results.
2) Managing all steps of the marketing research process, from the initial setup until the report and presentation (for both internally-managed and supplier-led efforts, qualitative and quantitative).
3) Programming, launching, analyzing, and reporting on research using Qualtrics
4) Conducting statistical analysis on marketing research data using SPSS or SAS, and producing meaningful output.
5) Turning data into clear research outputs using tools such as Power Point and Tableau
6) Presenting research findings in a clear and confident manner (both qualitative and quantitative).
7) Synthesizing and bundling findings for a variety of audiences in different functional areas and levels of the company.
8) Managing the research contracting and budgeting process in a meticulous and organized manner using tools like Excel.
This position is domiciled in Collierville, Tennessee.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
If eligible, upload current copy of resume and answer internal job screening questions by close of business on October 2, 2018.
Bachelor's degree/equivalent in Marketing, Finance, Computer Science or related business discipline.
One (1) year experience in marketing, advertising, sales administration, or related discipline.
Knowledge of the broad application of principles, theories, concepts and techniques of marketing disciplines and project management.
Good human relations and communication/presentation skills.
Strong basic organizational, quantitative and analytical skills.
Experience leading initiatives in a corporate environment.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Internal Number: RC97037
About FedEx Services
FedEx Services began operations in June 2000 to provide information technology, sales, and marketing support for FedEx Corp. subsidiaries FedEx Express and FedEx Ground. The same functions for FedEx Freight and FedEx Office were later aligned with FedEx Services.
In 2013, FedEx Services launched FedEx Delivery Manager®, an innovative option that provides U.S. customers with a range of flexible options to schedule dates, locations and times of delivery. Customers can also actively track and manage deliveries en route to or from their home, without a tracking number or even a FedEx account.
Today some 12,500 FedEx Services team members coordinate sales, marketing, communications, information technology, and customer service support for the global FedEx brand.