Austin/Round Rock region and evaluates medical center, clinic, and physician organization goals and priorities, along with opportunities in the marketplace. This Regional Director develops and implements marketing strategies for growth and strengthening and brand for facilities within the region. This role will enhance the image of Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) by directing the planning and implementation of Internet, media relations (along with BSWH Director of News Media Relations), social media (with the BSWH Director of External Digital Communications and Social Media) physician integration and internal communication strategies.
- Provide input to hospital and clinic administration; and serve as a resource related to marketing, internal communications, news media relations, social media, physician integration and community relations.
- Develop short term and long-term marketing strategies to meet the business objectives of the medical center.
- Develop, coordinate and implement specific service line marketing and strategies. In addition, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Develop hospital and clinic marketing, advertising, and internal communications materials.
- Evaluate regional and hospital market positions, participate in market research for use in strategy development and recommend action based on the analysis of data.
- Initiate studies, marketing research, opinion and attitude studies, focus groups and benchmarking studies necessary to provide a strong base of confidence in public relations and marketing strategies, plans and programs.
- Establish and implement marketing budgets with measurable ROI
- Performs other position appropriate duties as required in a competent, professional and courteous manner.
PREFERRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Masters Degree
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred, ideally with exposure to other industries as well
- Familiarity with the Austin market
- Experience within a launch or growth environment
- Marketing agency experience a plus
- Bachelors Degree required
- 10+ years of experience
Internal Number: 19010428
About Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!