The Enterprise Digital Marketing Team is responsible for the upkeep and development of Greystar's website and digital presence. As we continue to scale, our goal is to build out internationalized content, optimize and enhance website user journeys and Serve as a global resource for digital marketing.
* Assisting the Web Content Manager and Digital Marketing Manager in the following areas:The daily maintenance of website content, web pages, landing pages, content and any other content in CMS (Sitecore);Ensuring SEO best practices are met to on all web pages; Handlingwebsite quality assurance, by testing content and looking for errors
* Work with cross functional teams on projects work
* Work with managers to help build and maintain website content utilizing the existing brand CMS templates
* Assisting project leaders in quality assurance testing and solving quality assurance issues
* 1-2 years' experience in web management with consumer facing web sites
* Familiarity with Content Management Systems, preferably SiteCore
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Tremendous attention to detail & organizational skills
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet demanding deadlines
* Drive to continually work to understand our customer's needs and challenges
* Demonstrated ability to build relationships with teams and departments
Position can sit Remote / anywhere in MST/PST
Internal Number: R0015303?clientRequestID=14ce5
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.