Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a ground-breaking moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nationâ™s premier health innovation company.â¯Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, weâ™re pioneering a bold new approach to total health.â¯
Looking for opportunities to use cutting edge technologies analyzing petabytes of data in a world class Hadoop cluster?â¯ Interested in generating analytical insights that help members make the best decisions for the individual care needs?
In the past 4 years our membership has doubled and our market share has grown 50%; you will help us take all this to the next level, using your industry knowledge, passion for problem solving and quantitative analysis, and skills in communication and client management to identify, incubate, and deploy the next set of innovations to power the growth of tomorrowâ™s business!
The Role: The Head of Commercial Marketing Strategy and Analytics will help us expand our support for Commercial Marketing initiatives by transforming how we work with category, segment, industry, and member data to inform strategic planning, audience and campaign targeting, measurement, and growth opportunities. Bring your strategic perspective to help unlock opportunities by incorporating financial data (profitability, MROI) into opportunity assessments and help develop forward-looking roadmaps to drive Commercial Business Growth. Leverage behavioral data across variety of inputs (web, email, digital) to drive optimization opportunities. Opportunity to inform/influence B2C, B2B, and B2B2C marketing channels.
Key senior stakeholders will include VP Commercial Marketing, SVP Commercial Growth, as well as Enterprise teams focused on Performance Marketing Analytics.
Key internal partners will include various analytics teams, such as Director of Commercial Sales Analytics, dedicated data engineering and strategy resources, and modeling COE with current portfolio of developed models.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to understand key business questions and marketing objectives; translating questions and objectives into wellâdefined analytics proposals
- Entrepreneurial mindset - identifies new opportunities to leverage data assets and develop analytics products to enable teams, and expand team scope and resourcing
- Partners with Marketing and business stakeholders to develop comprehensive evidence based strategy delivering member or plan sponsor acquisition, retention, engagement, and ROI
- Familiarity with an agile, data driven, multidisciplinary marketing operating model
- Presents analysis-based recommendations to business stakeholders and marketing leadership
- Develop performance reporting to show impact of marketing investments
- Lead high performing team (~10 FTE) from strategy and insights through to execution, including leaders of leaders
- Manages and builds a strong team through formal training, diverse assignments, proactive coaching, mentoring and other development techniques
- Motivates and is willing to understand and probe into technical details and mentors others to do the same
Required Qualifications - 8â10 years of experience working in a marketing analytics function with responsibilities over strategy development, analytical tool development, and managing teams
- Senior-level presence â“ ability to present to senior leaders (CCO, CMO)
- Forward-looking â“ ability to architect multi-year project plans and roadmaps
- Storyteller - ability to distill complex ideas into stakeholder approachable concepts and insights
- Experience working in Healthcare Insurance Industry major plus
- Familiarity with B2B / Account Based Marketing a plus
- Familiarity with financial metrics such as revenue, profitability, etc.
- Experience in applying statistical or machine learning models, multivariate analysis, multi constraint optimization problems, and attribution techniques in digital marketing
- Excellent strategic thinking capabilities with ability to derive insight
COVID Requirements COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
Preferred Qualifications Healthcare
Education Master's degree
Business Overview At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better health. Never has it been more important for us to deliver on our purpose to our valued customers, patients, members, and employees. With a presence in communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to be a critical piece of the country’s health care solution. The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. If you would like to learn about the actions we are taking as a company as we learn more about COVID-19 and its spread, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to... attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request an accommodation, a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team by emailing Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team or calling 877-805-9511.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or [email protected] For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout, contact the Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or [email protected]