The Marketing Project Manager ensures the on-time and on-budget completion of assigned Marketing projects by managing all activities related to the planning and execution of property-related, new business, corporate, and large company-wide initiatives, including department consolidation-related projects.
1. Engages and supports projects throughout the project life cycle including client/internal meetings, managing client expectations (and working to exceed them), and ensuring deliverables meet strategic objectives, timelines and budgets.
2. Actively engages in creative brainstorming meetings to coordinate any concepting efforts that can be brought to fruition on relevancy during concepting of a project, new business pitch, or initial kick-off of a project.
3. Delivers projects on time ensuring quality standards are met:
a. Develops support documentation including requirement specifications and risk logs; b. Establishes marketing KPIs, tracks and analyzes project performance, and reports on insights and opportunities for optimization; c. Understands and tracks key financial performance indicators to ensure effective product portfolio and program performance; d. Communicates to leadership team overall health of assigned programs and projects; and, e. Follows up on all open project items with internal team and tracks open issues accordingly in Status Reports and timelines, and informs all parties, as necessary.
4. Manages the activities associated with Marketing and company-wide projects by reviewing project specifications, resource allocation, and timelines, and providing input into preparing estimates and project budgets, determining the staffing requirements, and assigning team members to jobs, and managing the day-to-day progress of the project from initial discovery through delivery.
5. Communicates with key business leaders to provide updates on the status of projects, surface and address concerns, and plan specific actions as needed to ensure the on-time and on-budget completion of the projects.
6. Participates in and/or leads initial and on-going project planning meetings, assists in developing the projects' scope of work and specifications, and prepares the project budget, timeline, and project or initiative schedules.
7. Participates in enforcing the Company standards by staying informed about Fair housing law and ADA requirements.
8. Serves as the expert on our target audience, representing users' needs to internal teams
9. Serves as a trusted, strategic influence to Product, informing product and marketing roadmaps through ongoing competitive and trend analyses.
10. Shapes overall product narrative to ensure a differentiated and valuable market position.
11. Builds and executes go-to market plans to launch new products and achieve business goals.
12. Identifies ambiguity and works to systematically drive clarity through strategic framing and stakeholder alignment.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.