The Commonwealth Institute (TCI) is a dynamic non-profit organization that propels women leaders to achieve professional and personal success and deliver positive impact within their businesses and communities.
Our membership includes CEOs, corporate executives, entrepreneurs, directors of nonprofits, independent professionals, and the rising generation of leaders who are committed to building successful businesses, organizations, and careers. Our members come from a range of industries and from a variety of backgrounds, run large companies, lead small companies, manage non-profits, and work as sole proprietors. We are a community of women offering a collaborative brain trust for fellow members and a platform for each of us to achieve our goals and the goals of our businesses and organizations.
We do this by:
- collaborating and connecting extraordinary women at all stages of their careers from next-generation leaders to CEOs
- continually building a pipeline of high performing women leaders
- delivering relevant leadership programs, events, and perspectives, with actionable insights
- incorporating diversity, inclusion, and belonging to foster gender and racial equity
- leveraging technology to expand our reach and amplify our impact