Client Relationship Manager - (Remote - based on location)
Type: Full Time
Advertising: Account Management
2 openings available.
Geiger is seeking a Client Relationship Manager to join their fast-paced – Corporate Programs department. The Client Relationship Manager will serve as the primary client contact person for individual corporate programs. Will be responsible and accountable for the overall performance of assigned programs, including coordinating the marketing, budgeting, service, and reporting processes for each program and maintaining account portfolios. If you love relationship building, then this role may be for you.
What you will do:
· Work closely with sales representatives to formulate sales, expense, and inventory budgets for individual programs.
· Provide direction to specialist functions within the department to assist in attaining goals.
· Develop and execute marketing plans.
· Monitor program performance on an ongoing basis to ensure conformance to the established budgets, plans, and client contracts.
· Provide regular reports regarding program performance to Management, field Management, and sales representatives.
· Order random and spec samples for product presentations and follow up to ensure timely arrival.
· Control and monitor sample costs on programs to be in line with budget.
· Coordinate activities with creative and other support personnel as required.
· Use necessary tools, such as sales analysis, profitability analysis, and corporate branding guidelines.
· Ensure product recommendations conform to Geiger purchasing objectives and be responsible for securing customer sales representative approval.
· Completely enter all product information and specifications along with purchasing and selling prices in spreadsheets for inventory setup.
· Initiate, coordinate, and lead meetings with senior client representatives.
· Conduct detailed sales analysis, by program, including a recommendation to the customer for carry-over, new, and discontinued items.
· Recommendations are based on an in-depth understanding of sales trend analysis, industry knowledge, customer branding objectives, and sales/profitability goals.
· Spearhead implementation of new programs including coordinating and assisting in the development of related catalogs and promotional material for individual programs, and other related duties. Schedule the entire implementation and ensure the availability of necessary resources.
· Coordinate the training of departmental Customer Service Reps regarding the service requirements for individual programs.
· Travel to client locations as a primary coordinator of client presentations, site sales, trade shows, and conventions.
What you need:
· Proficiency in math, writing, and public speaking
· Specialized product and industry knowledge, a plus
· Work requires 2 years of related experience in relationship management and/or senior account management
What is in it for you:
· Full benefits package
· Onsite Wellness Center
· Education reimbursement
· 401k (with a match!)
· Bonuses for industry certification
(Remote - based on location)
Full-Time Regular - M - F
Geiger is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Geiger is one of the largest family-owned and most respected companies in the promotional products industry and the largest privately held promotional products distributor in the world.Our history spans 5 generations and 3 centuries. The company was founded in 1878, when brothers Andrew and Jacob took over their father’s two-room print shop in Newark, New Jersey. A staff of 4 – the brothers, a printer, and a bookkeeper – produced a small line that included advertising calendars, fans, and greeting cards. In the early 1900s, the second generation brothers, Frank, Charles, and George added date books and diaries to their expanding line. In 1930s, Frank's two sons, Ray and Frank, led the firm into the distribution of advertising specialty products made by other companies. Meanwhile, Ray acquired the famous Farmers' Almanac™, becoming its 6th editor and tireless promoter for 60 consecutive years! In 1955, the company moved to its current location in Lewiston, Maine. Two of Ray’s sons, Gene and Peter, manage the company today. Under their guidance, Geiger has experienced unprecedented growth and success which has earned numerous business and civic honors.Each generation has enhanced and... reinvigorated the business, but the Geigers themselves are only part of the story. Some 500 talented associates work in the Lewiston, ME and field offices supporting a sales force of more than 450 promotional consultants in nearly every state and more than 50,000 customers.