The Marketing Director is responsible for leading and developing a high-performing regional marketing team, and for partnering with cross-functional groups to implement marketing strategies that align with performance goals and benchmarks established by National marketing and local leadership. This role is responsible for setting goals that align with divisional major business objectives as well as National Greystar initiatives.
1. Leads and develops a team of regional marketing team members, provides guidance and support to all team members, and leans in on high profile projects when needed.
2. Serves as the primary point of contact for business development and consulting needs including RFP content development and pitch presentations.
3. Serves as primary regional marketing contact for senior leadership operations teams, and participates in annual business and budget planning for the region.
4. Is accountable for maintaining key internal and external client relationships as related to marketing support needs and customer satisfaction.
5. Sets strategy with operations for marketing programs that enhance region property performance, optimize marketing budgets, and achieve divisional goals.
6. Identifies opportunities and strategizes annual marketing budget recommendations. Sets direction for support materials and training needs to drive ROI and product adoption for the region.
7. In collaboration with the marketing team, identifies, develops, and delivers portfolio training needs for new programs and continuing education of marketing initiatives both in person and in virtual environments.
8. Drives innovation in multifamily marketing, and identifies opportunities to embrace new technology, customer experience, and digital marketing trends.
9. Collaborates with our national, innovation, and in-house creative service teams to implement national initiatives and marketing technology at the site level.
10. Attracts and retains top talent. Includes building and developing a high-performing team as well as coaching and mentoring to hold teams accountable for achieving growth goals.
11. Senior role may be assigned based on experience and/or responsibilities assigned.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.