The primary areas of responsibility of the Director of Program Marketing & Recruitment include market analysis of Silberman programs, participate in establishing recruiting goals for these programs, develop and coordinate the marketing effort for the programs, establish relationships with corporations and promote the programs to their employees, and assist in program enhancement efforts in conjunction with other units within Silberman College. The incumbent will have responsibility for conceiving, developing, and implementing plans to promote and market Silberman programs, recruit students to these programs, and contribute towards the continuous improvement of Silberman College program initiatives. The Director of Program Marketing & Recruitment for Silberman College reports to the Dean of the Silberman College of Business.
1. MBA or suitable graduate degree
2. Ten years of marketing experience, with at least five of those at a middle or senior level. Familiarity with learning outcomes of post-secondary education a plus.
3. Proficiency in digital marketing, with experience managing marketing campaigns. Experience in marketing academic programs a plus.
4. High proficiency in proposal development, tactical, and business unit planning.
5. Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with constituents at all levels of business and academia from a variety of cultures and backgrounds.
6. Experience in developing, promoting, and cultivating relationships with large corporate and related organizations.
7. Ability to work flexible hours, including on some weekends.
8. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing the background check and produce a Social Security Card.
Fairleigh Dickinson University is a center of academic excellence dedicated to the preparation of world citizens through global education. The University strives to provide students with the multi-disciplinary, intercultural, and ethical understandings necessary to participate, lead, and prosper in the global marketplace of ideas, commerce and culture.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Fairleigh Dickinson University takes affirmative action in support of its policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.Please click on this link to view a federal government poster that explains your Equal Employment Opportunity rights http://www.fdu.edu/admin/eh/fedeeo.pdf