The Marketing Communications Manager will function as a Product Marketing Manager for The BrainHealth Project. This role will integrate the broader marketing plans of the organization to ensure consistency, impact, and efficiency. The primary responsibility is to introduce a new product (The BrainHealth Project mobile app) by communicating the product's value to participants. This position has the following responsibilities:
○ Drive marketing from The Project in collaboration with the marketing team and make sure The Project is unified and consistent across all platforms.
○ Understanding and supporting the marketing strategy and plan for The Center for BrainHealth and integrating The Project.
○ Integrate product marketing plans with the broader marketing plans of the organization to ensure consistency, impact and efficiency.
○ Determine the type of advertising and marketing content that needs to be created and distributed.
○ Manage a calendar scheduling the creation of each piece of content and the planned release of each piece of content.
○ Work with other content creators to create the desired content.
○ Outline a product timeline and oversee the project's successful execution.
○ Manage a budget for The Project marketing.
Bachelor's degree; five years experience in marketing communications and advertising; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Education and Experience:
● Bachelor's degree in business administration or marketing
● Certified Product Marketing Manager (CPMM) designation from the Association of International Product Marketing and Management (AIPMM) ● Experience with a mobile app launch
● 3+ years project management experience managing cross functional teams
● PMP or Scrum Master Certification
● Prior experience with digital marketing including web, app, and social media.
● Demonstrated ability to drive creative process.
1) All employees serve as a representative of the University and are expected to display respect, civility, professional courtesy, consideration of others and discretion in all interactions with members of the UT Dallas community and the general public.
2) UT Dallas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its programs and activities, including in admission and enrollment. For inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies, contact the Director of Institutional Equity at [email protected] or the Title IX Coordinator at [email protected], or call 972-883-5331.
The University of Texas at Dallas is an innovative institution in the heart of North Texas on the path to achieving Tier One national research university status.UT Dallas has grown since its founding in 1969 to include 132 degree programs, with cutting-edge curricula serving a variety of undergraduate and graduate student interests.The University continues its original commitment to providing some of the state's most-lauded science and engineering programs and has also gained prominence for a breadth of educational paths, from criminology to biomedical engineering to arts and technology.The wealth of learning resources available to UT Dallas students is the result of a concentrated effort to attract the top minds on both ends of the classroom relationship. Joining the faculty's Nobel laureate and four National Academies members since 2005 are more than 200 tenure and tenure-track professors hailing from the world's best colleges, including Harvard, MIT, Cambridge and Columbia University. In addition, UT Dallas is home to more than 50 centers, labs and institutes that facilitate research and opportunities for hands-on learning. Students, meanwhile, arrive at UT Dallas well-prepared ...to succeed in higher education: In 2011, nearly 39 percent of freshmen ranked in the top 10 percent of their high school class, and 75 percent ranked in the top 25 percent.With an eye on building a future as bright as its beginnings, UT Dallas will continue its push to attain Tier One research university status and produce graduates who are well-equipped to succeed professionally.