Ithaca, New York
Los Angeles, California
La Jolla, California
- Knowledge of the creative process and MarCom operations
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Ability to read and review copy and do simple editing and proofreading
- Good understanding of visual design
- Fluent with basic MS office software
- Experience overseeing a significant budget
- Experience with SAP/Ariba
- Enthusiasm and capability to master new processes and technologies
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and collaborative
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to negotiate solutions on all levels, efficiently and effectively
- Ability to multi-task is a must
- 3+ years professional experience
- BA/BS preferred in communications, multimedia/visual communications, marketing, higher education or related field preferred.
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position.
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Resources site.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.