Leasing and Marketing Manager - River Trail Village (Student Living)
Location: Napa Valley, California
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: R0102873
Greystar Student Living has partnered with Napa Valley College, NCCD, and The Martin Group to offer new, state-of-the-art housing for Napa Valley College. The project will welcome 588 residents in August of 2024. River Trail Village will include three buildings, two apartment style buildings and one residence hall. Greystar is seeking an experienced leasing manager for the community.
The Leasing Manager manages and directs the community's marketing, print and internet advertising, sales activities, leasing team members, and other resources to achieve established revenue, occupancy, resident retention, and leasing goals and objectives.
Essential Responsibilities: 1. Ensures achievement of the community's revenue and occupancy goals by implementing the marketing strategy with regards to advertising, rent pricing and concessions, oversees on-site traffic, ensuring an appropriate inventory of "ready" apartments, and monitoring the day-to-day sales and leasing activities.
2. Stays informed about current market and competitor conditions that may impact the community's occupancy and sales results, provides input into the development, implementation and revision of short- and long-term marketing plans and goals to sustain occupancy, participates in the implementation of creative strategies around pricing, concessions, leasing incentives, and advertising to boost traffic and leases.
3. Works with the maintenance team to ensure the physical aspects of the community meet the Company's standards for overall appearance and safety, and develops activities and programs to enhance the salability of the apartments and community as a whole by regularly inspecting "ready" units for marketability, creating mini-models and using other merchandising techniques promote the apartment and community to prospective applicants.
4. Actively participates in the leasing process by generating and monitoring traffic, leasing apartments, qualifying prospects, preparing and approving lease documentation, auditing new lease files, and completing move-in procedures and communication in accordance with established policies and procedures.
5. Prepares and analyzes weekly financial reports, concession tracking, shop reports, traffic and closing ratios, and other operational reports to identify and resolve issues impacting leasing performance, and accesses the Company's internal resources as needed to support solution strategies.
6. Oversees the lease renewal program, including sponsoring various resident lease renewal functions, managing the communication and notification process, and assisting with resident move-outs as necessary.
7. Responds quickly and courteously to resident and client/owner concerns and questions, and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s).
8. Supervises the community's leasing team members by interviewing, hiring, orienting, and training employees, and manages their performance in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices.
9. Responds to after-hours emergencies within a required period of time
10. Other duties as assigned
Required Licenses or Certifications: * Incumbents must have all licenses and/or certifications as required by State and Local jurisdictions * Incumbents must have valid driver's license to drive a golf cart on property.
The hourly pay range for this role is $23- $26
Compensation is based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
Corporate Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for an annual performance bonus that is based on individual and company performance.
Onsite Property Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for a discretionary weekly, monthly and/or quarterly bonus based on budget.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar's compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Robust Benefits Offered for Full-time Team Members:
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.