Executive Assistant to the Vice President for Enrollment Management and Marketing
North Central College
Location: Naperville, Illinois
Internal Number: 11991
Employment Status: Staff
Description of Key Responsibility:
1. Exercise leadership in supporting and implementing the goals and objectives of the division by providing proactive administrative support to the VPEMM and other professional staff within the division, as assigned.
2. Participate in the development of systems and procedures, which contribute to the efficient operation of the office and the division, as assigned. Respond to questions and concerns expressed by different stakeholders, by telephone, email or in person, resolving problems where possible and referring people to the appropriate offices. Schedule appointments and conference calls for the vice president and other professional staff members housed in the division, as assigned. Process incoming and outgoing mail.
3. Plan and assist in the correspondence between the vice president for enrollment management and marketing to North Central College students, faculty, staff and community members. Draft correspondence as necessary.
4. Schedule divisional and departmental, and one-on-one meetings. Arrange locations, correspond with attendees and arrange for special set-ups, catering, and equipment. Attend meetings, coordinate logistics, take notes and communicate results with attendees. Manage the scheduling for the conference room in the Student Affairs office suite.
5. Coordinate employee searches, for the division of enrollment management and marketing. Coordinate aspects of training for new employees, including but not limited to, new staff paperwork, new staff training schedules, training manuals, and division organizational charts, as assigned.
6. Assist with the ongoing upkeep and development of enrollment management and marketing portions of the College's website. As directed, review pages, update pages and develop additional pages.
7. Coordinate large divisional projects, offer administrative support to other offices/areas in the division during busy times and fill in during times of staff shortages in other parts of the student affairs and athletics division.
8. Other related duties as appropriately assigned.
Support the College's mission, vision and values, and contribute to the advancement of the College's Strategic Plan.
Demonstrate a strong commitment to continuous quality improvement.
Demonstrate civil and inclusive behavior when interacting with staff, faculty, students and visitors to the College. Promote a flexible, collaborative and inclusive work and living environment and engage in educational opportunities to increase awareness and understanding of diversity and inclusion.
A bachelor's degree is required. Additional training in office operations, particularly involving computer applications and data analytics, is preferred. In lieu of a degree, applicants with a minimum of (8) years of the equivalent combination of training and work experience in an administrative capacity or office environment will be considered.
At least two years of experience in administrative work, particularly where dealing with the public, students, faculty, and professional staff, is preferred. Experience within an institution of higher education preferred.
Responsible for overall administrative support to the vice president for enrollment management and marketing and other professional staff members in the division as assigned.
North Central College is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to increasing the diversity of our workforce. NCC provides reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please notify the Office of Human Resources. Determinations for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Organization Type: Higher Education Institution