Assistant Director of Marketing for Housing and Residence Life
Fairleigh Dickinson University
Location: Teaneck, New Jersey
Internal Number: 9454
The Assistant Director of Marketing for the Housing and Residence Life Office is a key member of the team responsible for overseeing marketing initiatives, creating engaging content, and managing social media accounts across both New Jersey campuses. Reporting directly to the University Director of Housing and Residence Life, the Assistant Director of Marketing plays a critical role in enhancing the visibility and reputation of the Housing and Residence Life Office.
1. Bachelor's degree required in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or a related field; Master's degree preferred.
2. Proven experience in marketing, particularly in social media management and content creation.
3. Strong proficiency in graphic design and related software (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite).
4. Exceptional writing and editing skills with the ability to tailor content for different platforms and audiences.
5. Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
6. Excellent organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills.
7. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing the background check and produce a Social Security Card.
Fairleigh Dickinson University is a center of academic excellence dedicated to the preparation of world citizens through global education. The University strives to provide students with the multi-disciplinary, intercultural, and ethical understandings necessary to participate, lead, and prosper in the global marketplace of ideas, commerce and culture.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Fairleigh Dickinson University takes affirmative action in support of its policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.Please click on this link to view a federal government poster that explains your Equal Employment Opportunity rights http://www.fdu.edu/admin/eh/fedeeo.pdf