Marketing Specialist Capital Markets & Brokerage
Job Description Summary
Cushman & Wakefield are seeking an experienced Marketing professional to join their Capital Markets Industrial & Logistics team in the Commercial Real Estate business line. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, with a strong willingness to learn! The Marketing Specialist is responsible for the strategy and execution of critical marketing initiatives in a local market, from start to finish. This includes managing and assisting with the overall coordination, collaboration, and development of market-leading marketing and business development content and sales support collateral.
You will also be responsible for:
- Provide strategic and day-to-day operational marketing support to the ANZ Capital Markets Industrial & Logistics team. This includes marketing of the business unit, partnering with the team to deliver best-in-class proposals & submissions, along with development and execution of property specific and portfolio campaigns.
- Assist in property campaign management including preparation of marketing schedules and quotes, writing creative/agency briefs, all marketing collateral, booking in photography/video, communication with suppliers, online property listings, email marketing and organic LinkedIn posts.
- Manage and maintain teams LinkedIn profiles & Online profiles
- Communicate with finance to manage all marketing invoices.
- Assist with all event management requirements and tasks as required
- Assist the team in development of marketing materials and in terms of research, design, layout, graphics, editing, final printing and production
- Responsible for assembling, writing (or editing), and updating written content
- Formatting of all submissions, presentations and all other internal and external marketing
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, English, or public relations preferred 2+ years of experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skill
- Background services marketing and or Point of Sale marketing (proposal development, pitch development)
- Strong time management, organizational, and prioritization skills. Must have the ability to balance multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated approach with the ability to take initiative but works well in group environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite (including PowerPoint), knowledge of Adobe applications also preferred
- Demonstrated experience with email marketing platforms and social media platforms including LinkedIn.
Why join Cushman & Wakefield?
As one of the leading global real estate services firms transforming the way people work, shop and live working at Cushman & Wakefield means you will benefit from;
- Being part of a growing global company;
- Career development and a promote from within culture;
- An organisation committed to Diversity and Inclusion
To be What's Next as the Marketing Specialist with Cushman & Wakefield - click the apply link, upload your current resume and complete your application. Apply now!
At the very heart of Cushman & Wakefield lies an unrelenting commitment to creating an inclusive culture that benefits employees and creates a positive community impact. We are passionate about championing industry change and celebrating the diversity of our people, our business and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
The health and safety of our team members is of top priority, therefore, all Cushman & Wakefield controlled Workplaces require staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with limited exceptions.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cushman & Wakefield encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates to apply. Cushman & Wakefield promotes safety at all times.
Cushman & Wakefield is committed to equity in employment and our goal is to have a diverse, inclusive, and barrier-free workplace. If you are a person with a disability and need the job posting in an alternative format or any other accessible accommodations during the hiring process, please email your request to [email protected]. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.