A link to your portfolio is required for consideration.
- B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- 5-8 years of experience.
- Understanding of basic computer science algorithms and data structures.
- Extensive experience working with project-based teams.
- Experience with scoping and estimating projects.
- Extensive knowledge of the WordPress core codebase, producing unit testing, and QA plans.
- WordPress as a Network Design reviews to determine the feasibility of concepts to aid in scoping and estimating projects.
- Experience working and releasing code to open-source communities.
- Exposure to MV* frameworks.
- Manual data retrieval using SQL Developing for WordPress, Gutenberg editor & React experience.
- WordPress CLI
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Resources site.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.