Location: Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois
As a Segment Marketing Manager, you are responsible for communicating the features and benefits of our services through compelling storytelling. You will be expected to be an advocate for Joint Commission International's services and benefits - driving demand and usage of our offerings. You will partner closely with teams across the organization, specifically product/service development teams and business development team to establish positioning and messaging, build product launch strategies, develop sales enablement content, and drive customer engagement through ongoing marketing programs/campaigns.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with sales and product teams to develop key messaging, and value proposition
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their value proposition.
- Manage geographical focus for a set of prioritized countries by developing a marketing play book with relevant tactics to penetrate the focused countries.
- Create marketing programs and promotional campaigns, that articulate the benefits and use cases of our services to drive awareness, demand, leads, and to engage customers
- Create sales collateral and content (videos, website copy, promotional customer stories, etc.) and tools that align with the buying process and help move prospects & customers through the sales cycle.
- Champion Voice of Customer studies and market analysis in collaboration with market research team to obtain understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators.
- Oversees the planning of trade show activities for the promotion of Joint Commission International services; represent trade shows and conferences to build brand leadership and awareness.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in marketing or marketing-related concentration. Master's degree or advanced certifications in various marketing disciplines a plus (i.e., Digital Marketing, etc.).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B International (outside USA) marketing in health care and/or complex professional services industries and proven performance in strategic planning and product marketing. Experience with Salesforce, marketing automation software including Marketo highly preferred.
- A team-oriented approach to completing projects. Strong interpersonal, negotiation, consensus-building, and creative skills.
- The organizational ability to lead and manage multiple complex projects with tight deadlines.
- High level of skill strategic planning, with emphasis on business planning and marketing management.
- Well-developed analytical skills for assessing and evaluating situations that involve planning activities and/or problem solving.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 20%, as needed. Some international travel may be required.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee assigned to this position. The description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities, and working conditions associated with this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification and reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Note: Successful applicants for domestic positions that require travel to a customer site must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.